H2 Architects is an award-winning architectural firm specializing in residential, multi-family and commercial projects. We are seeking a talented, well rounded Project Architect to join our downtown San Diego team. Please visit www.h2asandiego.com to learn more about us.
Applicants with the following Qualifications will be considered for the position:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of architectural work experience in multi-family residential and commercial projects types.
- Well rounded design and technical experience with all phases of design
- Strong design skills; able to design and coordinate projects from conception through completion.
- Ability to prepare a full set of Construction Documents
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Highly skilled drafting and computer skills are required; including proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative suite. 3D Model building/Rendering and Knowledge of Revit a plus.
- Experience in all phases of design, including proficiency with County and San Diego building codes and standards, local planning processes, permit processing, change orders and submittals
- Experience with Consultant coordination
- Organized, flexible and self motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and telecommunication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Possess strong oral, written and graphic communication skills
Preferred but not necessary to be considered:
Bachelor of Architecture or comparable work experience
Architectural license a plus
H2 is an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive salaries, benefits and a casual working environment. Compensation is based on experience.
Please Submit Your Resume Below: