Steven Hawkins, AIA, serves as Vice President and Principal Architect of H2. Steve's diverse background includes all facets of residential, commercial, and industrial building types. He has extensive experience in construction project management, including field supervision, estimating, contract negotiations, budget controls, scheduling, and project reporting.
Having provided Construction Management Services for such clients as OPTO 22, Bircher Construction, Equidon Development, Roel Construction and Barfield Associates, Steven bridges the gap between design and construction. Projects to Steven’s credit include:
- OPTO 22 Corporate Headquarters
- Rio Courtyard Offices
- The North Island Credit Union Corporate Headquarters, recipient of two American Concrete Institute Awards
- Americas Car Collection Museum in Nevada
- Pardee Center
- Blue Shield Offices
- Qualcomm Building ‘Q’
- Front Street Homes, Pacific Coast Builders Conference, Gold Nugget Grand Award: “Outstanding Attached Project”, 2009
- Robins Residence, Del Mar, CA, Pacific Coast Builders Conference, Gold Nugget Award: “Best Renovated Home"
- Pflum Residence, Point Loma, CA
- Melden Residence, Coronado, CA
Steven is responsible for design development, production documents, and construction services. Through careful attention to construction details and value engineering, each project receives the benefit of Steven’s knowledge and expertise in both construction and architecture.
Steven is a registered architect in California and a member of the American Institute of Architects.